There is no denying that these are uncertain times. As a matter of fact, if you have been on this planet for any length of time, you probably have experienced several seasons of difficulty and uncertainty. The good news is times of difficulty and uncertainty are only temporary.
I know that when going through a season of difficulty, it often feels like it will last forever. But the truth is seasons of uncertainty and difficulty are just that – seasons.
During times of crises, it is very easy to allow ourselves to be filled with fear, anxiety, worry and to also give in to panic. Wisdom demands that we take all necessary precautions during times of uncertainty. However, giving in to fear or operating out of a place of panic will only worsen matters.
Below are a few uplifting quotes for difficult seasons of life. I hope you find Hope, Comfort, Reassurance in them.
- “Tough times don’t last but tough people do.” Robert H Schuller
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.” Corry Ten Boom
- “God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain.” – C.S Lewis
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” C.S Lewis
- “But it’s important to remember that setbacks, failures, and tragedies – however painful they may be – are a part of life.” Unknown
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”– Thich Nhat Hanh
- People don’t really know whether they are committed to something until they face adversity. John C. Maxwell
9. “Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.”– Elie Weisel
10. “He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity.”– William Samuel Johnson
11. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn
12. “Every adversity brings new experiences and new lessons.” Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “It was the hardest time of my life, but the best part of my journey.” Ellen DeGeneres
14. “In tough times will you whine or shine?” Daren Martin
15. “Challenges & Hard Times will try to ruin your Spaghetti. Just don’t give them a Fork.”Saurabh Gusain
16 . “Always have faith to see it through.” Allison Mierop
17. “Peace doesn’t deny difficulty, but it has an inner calm and quietness even while enduring the difficulty.” Glenn C. Stewart
18. “See your hard times through the spectacles of your experiences. They, too, shall pass away.” Ogwo David Emenike
19. “Every new situation requires new strategy.” Lailah Gifty Akita
20. “A time of crisis is not just a time of anxiety and worry. It gives a chance, an opportunity, to choose well or to choose badly.” Desmond Tutu
21. “In time of crisis people want to know that you care, more than they care what you know” Will Rogers
22. “In times of crisis, it is of utmost importance to keep one’s head.” Unknown
23. “Only those leaders who act boldly in times of crisis and change are willingly followed.” James M. Kouzes
24. “There’s always an opportunity with crisis. Just as it forces an individual to look inside himself, it forces a company to reexamine its policies and practices.” Judy Smith
25. Seek advice, but make sure it’s from someone who has successfully handled mistakes or adversities. John C. Maxwell
26. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene
27. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” Christopher Reeve
28. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that. Unknown
29. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times and from the worst mistakes.
30. Sometimes painful things can teach us lessons that we didn’t think we needed to know. Amy Poehler
31. Remember – the universal language is not texted, emailed, or spoken. It is felt. Angela Ahrendts
32. In a time of crisis, feed your faith and starve your fears. Yinka Adegbenle